Conference Registration Information
There are three ways you can register:
- Register online
- Print this PDF registration form and submit it to UPA Headquarters with payment
- Call UPA at (630) 980-4997
A detailed list of registration dates are listed in the table below.
Registration Dates and Fees
Deadlines are 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time. Click the date to convert to your time.
* Tutorials are priced individually
Feb 25 - Mar 17
Mar 18 - May 5
May 6 - Jun 9
|Main Conference (Wed. June 18 - Fri. June 20)|
|Single Day (Wed, Thurs, or Friday only)|
|Full Day Tutorials with Full Conference Registration (Mon. June 16 and Tues. June 17)|
|Full Day Tutorials without Full Conference Registration (Mon. June 16 and Tues. June 17)|
|Evening Tutorials with Full Conference Registration (Mon. June 16)|
|Evening Tutorials without Full Conference Registration (Mon. June 16)|
|e-Gov Tuesday Program with Full Conference Registration (Tues. June 17)|
|e-Gov Tuesday Program without Full Conference Registration (Tues. June 17)|
|Workshops / Experienced Practitioner with Full Conference Registration|
*Registration Cancellations must be submitted in writing to the UPA Office. Please call +1-630-980-4997 for additional information. Cancellations must be postmarked or faxed by 11:55pm ET 5/29/2008 to receive a refund minus a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations received after 5/29/2008 are non-refundable.
Reasons to Attend
- Wonderful educational opportunities while attending cutting edge tutorials, workshops, presentations, and posters.
- Review the best practices of leading companies by attending case study sessions.
- Expand your toolkit with new ideas and new techniques.
- Books available to preview and buy from each of the speakers present, as well as some of our favorites.
- Celebrate the importance and value of usability to successful design.
- Attend a workshop, then publish and present your findings at the conference.
- Contribute your thoughts, ideas and opinions to issues facing our professions.
- Great opportunity to meet your next employer or employee.
- Return home inspired and motivated to make a difference in your organization!
- Mentoring, linking up seasoned professionals with new comers to the field.
- Match faces to the names you know from books and e-lists. Meet them!
- Explore the Idea Market to share experiences and thoughts.
- Hands on exhibits of products specifically for our profession.
- Spend a few days with folks who don't question the value of what you do.
- Make 600+ new friends and catch up with old colleagues.
- Take in beautiful Baltimore and nearby DC
- It is a good time!
- Free bag!